Sunday, December 11, 2011

when technology died on you

my darlin' blackberry went kaput last friday. and i've come to realise that:


  • i am (very) attached to my smartphone.
  • i am only semi functional without a smartphone.
  • i depend on my blackberry a lot! - for contacts, emails, facebook, camera, etc.

i asked the girl at the counter where i sent my blackberry for repair how long it would take for them to repair the phone.

me: brapa lama la mau siap ni?

girl at the counter: oooo kalau blackberry paling sekejap laitu kalau satu bulan... 

me: what??? satu bulan paling skijap? satu bulan tiada henpon?


crap.

it's only been a few days, and already i'm contemplating buying a new smartphone.

*sigh*

are you as attached to your (smart)phone as i am?



2 comments:

  1. I know I do.. Am so attached with my iPhone4 I don't know what will happen if I loose it.. Its the next thing always with me after my wallet! hahahaha...

    Rgds,
    Anderson

    ReplyDelete
  2. i hear you! i want to have my berry permanently attached to me hahahha :)

    ReplyDelete